ABOUT OUR FACILY
The Studio offers two comfortably designed treatment rooms with shared bathroom, one spacious en-suite room, a tranquil, open and relaxed area with water feature where manicure and pedicure stations awaits for that much needed grooming of tired hands and feet and from where it leads outdoors to a relaxed covered patio and a tranquil garden where refreshments can be enjoyed. Our beautiful greeting area is where our clients are met, and from where they are ushered to treatment rooms. Cleanliness and tranquility rank highly on our list of priorities. In this vein, you will be politely asked to remove your shoes upon entering our facility, slip into our comfortable bed slippers and your phone is switched off or set on silent to ensure there are no distractions while a session is in progress.
For your enjoyment, we provide lemon and mint infused water on arrival and during winter, hot beverages are served on the house. You may also enjoy complimentary wines, cherry and flavoured teas.
To assist in the professional and smooth running of Rejuvenation Studio FOR HIM, we ask that you observe the following:
- Under 21s are not welcome.
- Duration of treatment will be altered should you arrive more than five minutes late.
- Reschedule or cancel appointments 1-2 hours in advance and not at short notice.
- If you are unable to attend appointment, extend us the courtesy of prompt notification as we depend on our income to operate our facility.
- We are not liable for loss/damage of personal items – please leave them at home.
- No treatments or packages are transferrable and no refunds are permissible.
- We reserve the right to terminate your session at any point should you display disrespectful or threatening behavior and full payment will still be due.
- We pride ourselves on running a respectful and professional environment and ask that our staff not be probed about confidential, internal matters such as operations, their private and personal contact numbers, earning structures, discussion about colleagues and past staff as we do not sit and discuss our clients amongst each other and would appreciate the same curtesy.